Are you moving soon but don’t have the time or desire to do all the packing, heavy lifting, and moving of all of your belongings? You don’t need to worry! There is an easy solution for you. What you need is a full-service moving company. Full-service movers will do all of the work so that you don’t have to. When you hire full-service movers, you will receive:
- Packing Materials – All the packing materials that you need for your move will be supplied. The boxes, tape, bubble wrap, furniture blankets, and so much more will be provided for your belongings’ safe move to their new home.
- Furniture – Moving boxes is the easy part. What about the furniture and other heavy or large objects in your home? When you hire full-service movers, they will safely and properly protect and move your larger items.
- Packing – Packing all the boxes with your belongings is also included in your full-service move. Each box will be carefully packed and labeled.
- Load/unload – All of your belongings will be carefully loaded into a truck and then unloaded and carried into your home upon arrival at their new location. Full-service movers can also unpack your boxes if you desire. With some guidance from you they will unpack all your belongings and get them to where they belong.
- Garbage – After your belongings have been unpacked, the moving company will remove and properly dispose of all the unwanted moving supplies, like boxes and packing materials.