Moving is a word that many people associate with stress. There are so many details involved and the whole process can be time consuming and exhausting when you’re trying to do it all on your own. However, when you have a good, highly trained support team, moving can become a painless, organized, and overall good experience. Here are five key traits to look for in local moving companies to keep your move stress free.
- Experienced – The more experience, the more expertise and efficiency you can expect. We have been helping people have stress-free moves since 1985!
- Affiliations – Reliable local moving companies should have reputable affiliations to prove that they are serious about their business. Here at Todd’s Easy Moves, we are a Better Business Bureau (BBB) Member, part of Angie’s List – Super Service, and a Certified Mover.
- Insured – Don’t risk needing to pay for the injuries of a friend or family member. Our trained movers know how to avoid injury, but our insurance acts as a safeguard for them and you.
- Trustworthy – We always aim to be completely transparent in all of our business. Also, our employees are drug tested, background checked, and fully trained.
- Full-service – Although the hauling of heavy items on and off of a truck may be the most physically demanding part of moving, packing and organizing is the most time consuming. A good full-service mover, like our team at Todd’s Easy Moves, will carefully pack your home for you and clearly label what is in each box and which room it came from, saving you lots of time when you’re ready to unpack.
When you’re in the market for local moving companies that can truly save you time and stress during your move, come to us at Todd’s Easy Moves.